Saturday, August 3, 2013

Time for the talk.

I had a little pow-wow with my buddy Cislunar the other day. We uncovered some serious bugs in HTUR and I'm tackling them this weekend. Not to go into too much detail but I have encountered what is known as a showstopping bug. In this case. Once you get a game over and restart the game. You won't be able to move when you start up the first level. The other bug. The INVINCIBILITY bug .. also came as a surprise. I'm really shocked. I feel like a total of perhaps 50 people have played this game in its infancy and yet I've received little to no feedback as to whether the thing is broken or not. I am immediately disqualified as a tester because when I go back and play the thing for the three-thousandth time, It's to check on specifically if a feature is working or if I still have a bug to take care of. Ummm... Recent news.... I've completed the second track for Cislunar's upcoming artGame called "Spark Of Life". I plan to do between three and six more tracks for his game before his dev cycle comes to a close. You can check it out here! :