Saturday, September 21, 2013

Angrycrow's Best of Ludum Dare #27

Well the results are in. The judging is over and the competition was grand with over 2200 games that were submitted by teams and solo developers. I was particularly impressed by the number HTML5 games that were submitted. I think for the next competition ( in December ) I'm going to take that route. Without further ado here is my list of best Ludum Dare #27 games ( in no particular order .. actually in the order that I played them) 





















( also this was the coolest thing that I've seen for this compo. Real good interface. I just wish that it had more of a checklist feature because there are so many things. It get's hard after testing a few hundred games to remember if you've played something or not ) 

That's all folks! See you next time!