Friday, December 20, 2013

Keep on keepin' on.

I've had a couple of serious snags in the last couple weeks of HTUR development. As always the development version of the game is the top hit of the games tab over here ^^^. 
In the last week I went from gung-ho to nearly defeated and back. I know what it is that I have to fix but generally it takes a while to figure out how to do it in a way that isn't completely broken or hacked together too shamefully. The next little stretch ... huh 'little' ... is about 5 pages of features that all support a new parry action in the game. I feel like I'm going to have to make the game easier overall. It's not the worst move but sometimes you just have to change perspective a bit. Umm. ramble ramble ramble. I'm up early so I'm going to get back to it. 

{Peace}