Friday, December 13, 2013

Ludum Dare Once Again!

So I've basically vowed to tackle this well known game jam every time it rolls around for the foreseeable future. It's about two hours before the theme is announced and I am hyping myself up for what will be I'm sure another great experience. One thing that has happened since the last LD is I've been getting involved in more projects and becoming a better developer in general. If I make at least 3 games a year then I'll be rather satisfied. The main reason for entering this event is to have a new little project that I can throw up on this blog every few months. I like what I did with the notebook while I was working so I'm going to keep doing that. Still going to block out time. Still going to avoid the creeps. I'll be back on Sunday with the AAR. - Peace!