Thursday, February 4, 2016

Doing the new year right.

I like when long-term projects come together.

In an effort to be more involved and see more and more projects to completion I've got a couple new things to show off this week.

First is the new monome.org forum ( llllllll.co ) community re-mix project.. Everyone submits two samples and those who submitted get to remix and make new tracks using only those sounds. This came together nicely and I had the honor of making the cover art for it. Look for the whole set on Qrates when that comes around.. Till then, check it out here :


I'm also really happy to announce that there is a new and smaller game in the works that should be done by the end of this month. But since that's a ways away please have a look at another collaboration of mine. This time it's ArtClassHero. He really picks the most difficult beats I make and flows over them like rubbing alcohol. 



I'm really happy to be back home. I've been whining about it for a while.. but it's time to fight. Make these things work. There is so much good going on.. I have classes to finish with Kadenze.. each course really ties together my fundamental computer science and technical art skills. I'm becoming way more than I ever planned.  And that doesn't suck. The work is starting to show :